CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, January 7, 2008

This is a brag blog!!! Online journal

My Husband has a blog. It is basically his opinions on life. I tried to post a few family pictures and funny stories about the kids. Whoa Baby, I was quickly and severely reprimanded. So I am starting a family brag blog. It will probably only interest the grandparents. But it is a great way for them to see what the kids are doing and saying.
My goal is a once a month post. However, I am the QUEEN of new beginnings and the kitchen help of routine and habit. So we will see. Even as I sit here my heart is pounding. Because my five year old is trying to teach my two year old to write her alphabet with an entire box of MARKERS.
The pictures were taken by Gaylene Erwin. She is AMAZING. I took my kids to her house, changed their clothes, took pictures, looked at the pictures on her tv, changed back into school clothes and cleaned up her toy room all in 40 minutes.. Did I tell you she was Amazing. AND TOO CHEAP. call me for her info.

4 comments:

Precept said...

I agree, she takes amazing photos. I am glad you are conforming and starting a blog. Now just link ours to yours and it will be easy to stay in tough this way. The way of people who don't call.

Precept said...

oops, the b hunters is the trail name for The Andy and Heather Brimhall clan. I forgot that my account is set up under that name. Love and missing you. HEather

THE BRADY BUNCH said...

Great pics!! YOur kids are getting so big - I can't believe how much hair Canyon has and how old Elaina looks!! It will be fun to see all the pics - I'm glad you started "conforming"!!

Kathleen said...

Melissa, your children are beautiful, and your Christmas card is a testiment to their mother's beauty as well. I've always thought so. Who IS their father, anyway? J/K --Andrea's mom