CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, January 21, 2008

Happy Birthday Jacob!!!

The big 18 for little jacob. When I met Jacob, he was this tiny little guy with no front teeth. Now he is a big sweet 18 year old. This is my top ten reasons I love jacob drum roll please......
10. he named my oldest daughter
9. he loves minature houses
8. i liked to shoot him!!! with anything really airsoft paintball.
7. he is always willing to play games with me. munckins puerto rico settlers
6. He entertains my kids.
5. He is funny
4. He lets me boss him around.
3. He plays with matt
2. I am his password.
and the big number 1. HE IS HOT!!!

1 comments:

Jennie said...

Hey Melissa it's Jennie, Kim's little sister. She told me you had a blog too and I just wanted to check it out. I keep trying to get Kim to start a blog, but she acts like she's busy or something. Just kidding it's a lot of work to have a new born and having another one running around. Well your kids are darling I can't believe how old Staley is now. Check out my blog when you have a chance.