CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, January 18, 2008

date night???

Alright well I don't know If it is because I have been sick all week or if I have January blues. But I need to get out of the house. I want some night life. Some dancing, karaoke, piano bar, dinner theater SOMETHING.. I know I am spoiled I just went out last weekend. But our big night out is dinner and walk around sam's club. Can you say married for ten years. What do you do on your date night???? I am pretty passionate about date night. We go out every Friday night. I like to sit like an adult and no touches me or whines my name sixteen times in succession before I can breath to say what. I love my kids. But I also love my husband and want to spend time with him.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

my date night? non existent :)

you deserve a good date night...but please dont tell me that dinner is AT sam's with all the samples!!

Precept said...

Try letterboxing Missy! We love it and despite weather (like hunting in the rain or even the snow/sleet with Christy) we always have a great time. Heather