CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, January 7, 2008

just a brief side note

WELL This is my life on a cracker. In the hour it took me to setup my blog and submit two posts. I now have an entire bag of microwave popcorn on the carpet, also a bag of 8000 peg perlers. The replacement toy for aqua dots. If you don't know what that is just picture a very small bead. WEll I will get back in my cell now and clean up my mess. Just kidding all said and done I am actually happy and love it. I would pick up those beads every day until I died to not have to drop my kids off at daycare. So I won't complian. Alright I am getting on a tangent and more disasters are surely brewing. My husband says I have too many words. Well we will see....

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Melissa, happy to be the first to leave an official comment on your new blog! I'm sure it won't be long before Matt makes you abandon blogspot for his wordpress website leaving me in the ancient dust of g-mail etc. Teach me the ways of avoiding the candy and shedding 10 lbs (although aside from protecting your investment, I can't see where you are going to lose 10 lbs.)!!!!