CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, January 18, 2008

My two Moms!!!

Today I was waiting for Brinley outside her preschool class. I was standing next to two girls, well ladies BOTH about my age, give or take five years. One I see all the time dropping her twins off in brinley's class. The other I hadn't seen before. It was taking the class longer than usual to get out. One of the ladies (new girl) stepped forward to peek through the window to see what was the hold up. The other (old girl) says, " If it is loud in there, it is probably OUR son." Oh man.. well whatever suits you. So I am fairly traditional and still kind of in third grade. I have to admit I was shocked.
So in the car on the way home, I say to Brinley, "Who is child a and Child b 's mom." She said "That lady standing by you with the brown hair(old girl)." I said "so who is the blonde girl?" "Their grandma."

0 comments: