CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, January 14, 2008

Best sacrament ever.

Our bishop stood up and read the intro to the hymn book. He talked about the power of the hymns and we sang the entire rest of the meeting. It was so great. Someone would stand up say a song and bear a 1-2 minute testimony on it and then we sang the first verse. It was really fun. Now I have to brag. Staley was listening intently as the bishop was introducing what was to happen. She asked if she could go up there. I was a little nervous so I gave her a two second spill and sent her on her way. Well she got up there a bore a very sweet testimony. None of which I had prepared. Good Job sis.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

That sounds wonderful! I love singing hymns! Did she pick a song to sing?

April said...

That does sound incredible. I find music always brings the best spirit. What an amazing time in life, your daughter bearing testimony is a huge deal! Before we sent Paul to Sunbeams, I did the "Heavenly Father and Jesus love you, Pres. Hinkley is the prophet...remember and make us proud!"