CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, May 4, 2008

Happy Birthday Jeff

The top ten reasons I love my brother jeff!!!
1. He is always looking out for our financial well being.
2. He is open and non-judgemental. even when he would NEVER make my same choices.
3. He is so dang competitive at board games
4. He is funny.
5. He let us buy a house in fort worth that he did all the leg work on. He would have made a killing on it. It saved us thousands during school.
6. He is HOT.
7. He has a beautiful wife and family.
8. He hates bird poop on his car.
9. He likes to own everything.
10. He was a great big brother to me.

4 comments:

jtb said...

#10 - Even when he gave you a rugburn on your face and hung-up on your boyfriend? :)

But I do agree, he is HOT!

Angie said...

That last comment was from me...not Jeff.

Matt "The Bull" said...

he has a deadly 20 foot fade away jump shot.

he could throw a football through my head.

the Magna tailings pile didn't effect him much.

He's funny when he's drunk.

jtb said...

I don't know why but he acts like my big brother to.



Hadley'