CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, May 30, 2008

Happy Birthday Andrea!!!


The top ten reasons we love Andrea
1.she is SO patient with my kids and really pretends to like them.
2. She has spend countless hours taking me shopping and trying to do something with this mop on top.
3. She loves to wakeboard as much as I do. we actually own the same wakeboard. I copied her. imitation is flattery. Has anyone noticed I am always trying to copy her hair.
4. She is triple HOT. I don't know how wes tricked her. he really married up, well they all did.
5. Her laugh makes you laugh harder.
6. She drove all the way to lubbock to spend christmas with us in a tiny crappy rent house.
7. She is very fun, always a party.
8. Of course she is amazing her family is crazy awesome.
9. she is domestic, yet sporty, yet handy,but still beautiful.
10. She is a FABULOUS SISTER.
Love you Andrea sorry it is a day late, my computer is somewhere between texas and utah.
Don't you love the randomness of my picture. Here is a better one.

3 comments:

Kathleen said...

I did teach Andrea how to sit like a lady. Thank goodness for long skirts! OK, so it's just Andrea, doing what Andrea does - being all "whatever".
Andrea IS super amazing, isn't she!!!

Andrea said...

Oh, how I embarrass my poor mom. Thank you, I'm flattered really by all the nice things you said. It's totally true, they all married up.

jaemiheaps said...

Hey Melissa... Just wondering if you made it to Utah yet??? luv ya jaemi