CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, May 22, 2008

Are you freaking kidding me????

OK this is really to far.. Check out this link. http://depts.washington.edu/learncpr/cat_dog.html
CPR for a DOG or CAT. I wouldn't do it for a million bucks. That is so disgusting. People are really taking there pets over the edge these days. I can't stand it. The family picture is really too much for me. But whatever, but please don't put your mouth over any dogs nose and give it mouth to mouth. That is so DISGUSTING. I don't care if I ran over a dog twice, I would never give it cpr. What has this world come to.

5 comments:

Precept said...

ahhhhhh, while I like my cats, I'm not sure even I would go this far. HB

Kathleen said...

I am with you 110% on this! I know people that treat their pets better than they do their children. My dad, many years ago, saw a man wipe his dogs rear end after the dog did his business. THAT is disgusting and rediculous. CPR? NO!

Angie said...

Word on the street is that you're getting a puppy in Utah. Is that why you are researching pet CPR?!? :)

Precept said...

Thank you Melissa for finding this site. I didn't realize this was even a possibility. You've opened a whole new world for me. Just the other day Flea was coughing up a hairball and I was wondering, "What would I do if she was able to unlodge that from her throat?" Now, I know. Thanks sis, you're a real lifesaver!

Andy

By the way, I tried it out the other day just to see if it worked. Here is the evidence:

brimhallbunch.blogspot.com

Kich Pwi Pwi said...

Dude - whatever, when you kicked that kitten out of our house when we were young for eating butter off of the table, who do you think ran out in the street, grabbed it and performed CPR on it to bring it back to life so that Mom would not get mad at you. It was me. OK. And don't pretend that you do not remember.