CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, May 21, 2008

I have never done a tag before here goes.....

Have you been "tagged"? If not and you're reading this, consider it done and begin by cutting and pasting my blog into your own "New Post", delete my answers and fill in your own. Officially the game goes like this:
1. The rules of the game are posted at the beginning.
2. Each player answers the questions about themselves.
3. At the end, the player tags others and posts their names. Then goes to their blog and posts them a comment to let them know they've been tagged and asks them to read your blog to find out the details.
1. What I was doing 10 years ago: I was madly in love planning a wedding and starting nursing school. I can't believe how simple life was then. I will probably say that again in ten years.
2. Five things on my to-do list today: PACK, CLEAN, buddy fun day, get a gift for brinley's teacher , buy cookies for staleys school picnic tomorrow, get health insurance, register brin for kindergarten.
3. If I were a billionaire I would: spend a year living on every continent.
4. Bad habit: has anyone read my blog CANDY
5. Five places I've lived: SLC, Ut Ephriam, Ut Provo, Ut fort worth, tx lubbock, Tx and TOOELE.
6. Five jobs I've had: Raised serving punch for the red flame. selling light ropes, some stupid call center peddling a chimney sweep, nurse(primary's , Timpanogoos regional) Aerobics instructor, MOM, censoring my husband and his antics.
I can't count, people always complain when I teach an aerobics class.

1 comments:

Kich Pwi Pwi said...

Dude- that is so funny to remember. i totally loved selling the light ropes. that whole thing seemed like a sham. Thank you for that.