CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, May 26, 2008

Happy Birthday Alayna, Lanee, Nina, niners, ners





My Lanee Top ten. This will almost be impossible to keep to ten.

1. She knows she is funny.
2. She is the bravest in our family.
3. She loves to pee her pants
4. She idolizes her older sisters.
5. She is a smartie pants
6. She is like a little fairy. She flitters (runs) everywhere.
7. She woves her mama.
8. She wants to be five. Well if you ask her she IS five.
9. She is super easy going.
10. She tells me everyday. " I not a baby." I group her and canyon and say " The babies need this or get the babies some lunch."

2 comments:

a&e drumm said...

MIIIISSSSYYYY!!!! Hello! So I was looking at Amanda (Allen) Bishops blog and noticed Angie posted on it so I went to her blog to Andy's blog to your freaking blog! This is Erin (Hill) Drummond by the way! Funny story. My sister signed up on a book website and I was looking at other people on it and saw your name but wasn't sure it was you as it said they were from TX...well I decided to invite her to be my friend on the book website and I got the confirmation back that she accepted but I figured out it totally wasn't you so this lady is probably wondering who in the heck I am. Ok not really that funny but I'm glad I found your blog. I didn't know you were back in Utah though and you have 4 chitlins? Crazy! What happened to the past 10 years? If you get this email me! lassieeh@hotmail.com

jaemiheaps said...

She is adorable!!! I cant wait for the kids to play...