CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, May 18, 2008

The family talent show!!!

We have been trying to get our family together for a reunion for about three years and no one has ever cared but me. Well that is a blog in itself, but the reason I sat to write is this. Now everyone is on the bandwagon and the reunion is scheduled for this June. Everyone is planning a day and one family decided a talent show. I was driving down the road kicking myself for not having started, well stuck to any lessons for my children. I don't have anything.
So I say aloud, "Girls, what should we do for the talent show at the family reunion?" Staley says, I can hula hoop on my arm. Brinley says, I can do a scorpion. (a contortionist trick she can form her body into.) Alayna who I think is too little to understand and follow the conversations says, "I can stick my tongue up." Which means she can touch her tongue to her nose. She got a lot of attention for that one night at a friends house and really thinks it is great. Well at least they will be good for a laugh. I think next year I will reevaluate my budget and time and stick to some lessons for my children.

5 comments:

MY KIDS, MY LIFE, OUR STORY! said...

Melissa,
PLEASE tell me your are going to do the hog-dog!
LOVE YA,
Amanda

Jason and Audrey said...

I'm with you. I need to look into some sort of lessons for my kids too, but in the mean time, we play. A lot!

jtb said...

I can't wait for the talent show!




Hadley,

Kich Pwi Pwi said...

Dude- what am i going to do? Bring my computer up on stage and type out an email or call a bunch of old / wwealthy people and make people listen as i try to get them to buy into this resort. At least you have the hula hoop...

Days of Our Lives said...

I saw the pictures on Andy and Heather's site. We really miss you guys a lot already.

Becky