CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, June 5, 2008

Happy Birthday Jaemi

I write this on the eve of the fifth not sure which day hoping to straddle them.
just kiddin I know it is today. The fifth. just busted the comp out of the box.
Top ten reasons I love Jaemi
10. we both only had brothers so we adopted each other as SISTERS
9. We love to walk to seven eleven for a good ol slurpee
8. She called every matt and melissa smith in texas to hunt me down. I am SO flattered.
7. She will make you laugh in seconds
6. She still loves me even when I was more into boys and sort of lost our friendship for a while.
5. She has had a few rough times and still smiles and loves life.
4. She is a fabulous single mom. I have NO idea how she does it.
3. She knows more of my secrets than I probably remember
2. She always needs a bowl of cereal before bed.
1. She is gorgeous.
Love you jaemi call me 806 283 6120 nothing local yet shoppin around.

2 comments:

Rebecca said...

hello Melissa!!
don't ask how but I found your blog!! It's Rebecca Christian. Check out my blog and you can see the rest of my siblings blogs under my family link. It's great to see pictures of your family.
Talk to you soon.

jaemiheaps said...

Thanks Melissa you are the best!!! My girls actually eat cereal almost every night before bed. but I make them eat it dry so they can take the bowl with them to bed..lol
And don't worry your secrets are safe with me hehehhe