CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, April 21, 2008

Happy Birthday Kim



Happy Birthday Kim
The top ten reasons I love kim!!!
1. I can call and complain to her and she still loves me.
2. She pretends I can lose weight.
3. who else can you share a ten pound bag of candy with?
4. She taught me how to wash my used toothpate down the sink.
5. She would do ANYTHING you needed her to. (anything)
6. She is very thoughtful.
7. She is HOT!!
8. She takes my unsolicited advice.
9. she really is my BFF
10. You can cancel your plans at the last minute and she isn't mad.
11. she lives in utah.
12. she is a good laugh
13. She loves to exercise as much as I do
14 my husband walked in on her naked. well he wasn't my husband then.
15. She is a scaredy cat.
16. I can truly be me around her unplugged.
17. she doesn't let matt offend her even though he is always trying.
18. she says my kids are good even when it is a lie.
19. she babysat staley all the time in utah.
20. Well lets go with top 20 I love you kim!!

4 comments:

Matt "The Bull" said...

she IS good for a laugh.
I have no recollection of seeing her naked :)

Kim said...

Thanks for the props Miss! You are the best! I can't wait for you to move back to Utah!!! Love ya

Jennie said...

Oh how sweet is that. You are a super friend to my sis'! She is great and I love her, too. Betcha didn't think you'd ever hear me say that b/c of the way we were as teenagers.

Take Care!

April said...

I don't even know Kim and I think I love her too! She sounds like a great friend, which are few and far between. Cheers to friendship (even if she does live in UT instead of TX!)!