CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Brinley Elisabeth Smith


Brinley is like a 19 year old rammed into a five year olds body. These are a few of her words.

She will play with anything. One day she had invented something I thought was particularly clever, so I told her so. She said, "mom what does clever mean?" I said, "well it is like smart or thinking of a new idea." She says, "that isn't new me and staley thought that up way back in the 80's"

Today at breakfast, Staley said, "Canyon is so cute, he is a little chubby" Brinley said, "well it is better than the F word." She meant fat. But it took me a few seconds to make the connection.

4 comments:

Andrea said...

We were just commenting on Sunday, how scary it's going to be when she actually is a teenager. I pray for you.

April said...

hahahha! I think her and our Bug would be great companions. Sadly, we'll have to visit UT to check it out! How are things going for the move?

Unknown said...

she is funny!! I love kid stories!!

jaemiheaps said...

I am so excited for you to move back to utah and our girls can play...yay!!!