CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, April 7, 2008

Rant

OKay!!! This drives me insane.
I usually use this as a brag blog and leave the ranting up to my dearest husband. But lately I can't stand it.
So you are weaving through the parking lot, looking for a parking spot and some joker stops and WAITS.... for someone to pull out. It drives me crazy. Okay so if they are (reverse lights on) in the process of backing out, I am all for it. Back up wait and get the spot. But, no, The selfish, lazy, people I am refering to, see someone putting groceries in their car and assume sometime today that individual will back out. Or worse, some lady has three kids and has to buckle them all in their carseat and some joker is sitting their waiting for her.
So the cars start piling up behind joker while he sits for several minutes just to secure a spot ten steps closer to the store. Save us all five minutes and walk your LAZY tail the extra few steps. COME ON!!!

12 comments:

Angie said...

Matt, you can't fool us!

melissa smith said...

It really is me I really can't stand it.

jaemiheaps said...

lol.... Did you have a bad day??? Hey I forgot your email... Email me at jmauchley@utah.gov
luv ya!!!

melissa smith said...

doesn't it bug you guys

Andrea said...

It infuriates me. This is why there's an obesity problem in this country. No one will walk from the back of the parking lot. They sit in their cozy cars, blocking everyone until a spot opens up.

Matt "The Bull" said...

I KNEW IT WASN'T CUZ I ATE TO MUCH.

Kathleen said...

Then there are the ones that park in the lane in front of the store while their spouse, friend, whatever, just runs in for a minute and you can't drive around them. Inconsiderate *@!**!'s!

The Doctors Wife said...

I'm there with you. I'm the person loading my 4 kids in the car while someone waits and I just shake my head and think "in the time you are waiting for me you could have found a closer spot"

BugHunter said...

I have much harsher language for these people. I will not wait behind them. I honk at them. I drive around them. I give them "the look".

These are the people that "the finger" was invented for.

Mark said...

Oh ya what about the fatty fats that have the audacity(I think I spelled that right... if I didn't just replace it with stones or gaul) to do this at the gym... THE FRICKING GYM!!!

Anonymous said...

That must just be a Texas thing. Nobody does that in Utah.

Lance and Alayna said...

They do this EVERYWHERE! Lance and I are in the habit of parking as far away as possible and walking. It's amazing how many spots are open back there! With no one fighting for them! But yeah. It's annoying when you really do need to park close (i.e. buying something heavy). Stupid fatties!