CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, September 15, 2010

NAG NAG NAG

I want to stop nagging my children. I am addicted to nagging them. I wake up and my mouth just starts spewing forth all these nagging comments. I can see that without nagging they aren't going to be on time for school. When they get home, its homework, then dinner and cleanup, then scriptures then bedtime. I nag ALL DAY. I don't need to nag it is my problem. They need to know a few simple consequences to their actions and let the day roll. I can't do it. I have to do it. I have to stop nagging. Tonight gunny bag comes out once again. We have tried him before. I am going to pick up there stuff, collect it all week, and dump it in the middle of the floor Saturday morning. Each item cost 1 job. If you need it sooner It cost one dollar. I spend all day picking up their crap. I can clean the whole house so quickly if it is just picked up. I want my children to see the savior in my countenance. I know the savior would not nag all day.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Just remember, during the Saviors time frame, most kids had 3 outfits total and very few games and were out herding sheep or making a living. Plus they were married and out of the home by 14. :). I say gunny bags is great. we've adopted that tradition from you :)

Jason and Audrey said...

Sounds awesome! I think i may have to try the gunny bag too!!!