CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, September 2, 2010

I need audio Ideas

My kids go to a charter school which is 15 minutes from our house. I choose for them to go there so I can't complain. However, I am in the car 30- 120 minutes a day taking them to school and back uugghh.. It is only week two and I need some ideas. I bought a lot of talks on cd from education week but I have already blazed through about 80 dollars worth. So I need a cheaper option. ANY IDEAS??? I want it to be uplifting, informational, or even just entertaining.

3 comments:

Lorraine said...

I get audio books on CD from the library for long trips. They're free, and I can get books my kids are interested in when they're in the car, and books for me when they're not. You can get fiction, non-fiction, foreign language, children's, etc.

Andrea said...

I'm so glad you're blogging again. There are websites you can download books to your ipod, etc.

Justin and Mandy Smart said...

Melissa, I just found your blog from your facebook page, it's so fun! I don't know if you know this, but you can download all kinds of books on your ipod for free from the library. Just go to the library's website and go to the pioneer-Utah's online library. It's great, all you need is your library card and a code from the library and you keep the audiobooks for 2 weeks. I just started using them because I like to listen to books while I'm folding laundry and doing chores around the house.