CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, September 11, 2010

My new Laundry room

Well I may end up regretting this.. but for NoW I am Loving it. I HATE LAUNDRY hate with a capital hate. My kids try to pull something out of their drawer and everything else somehow comes with it and lands on the floor. I am doing laundry and some items are still folded. I want to strangle someone.
I got this idea from the eyers. I moved all the kids dressers into the laundry room. My laundry room is fairly small. It is very tight. SO they have to go into the laundry room to get dressed. It does leave the laundry room a big fat mess. But lets be honest it was a mess before. I am in there ten times more than in the kids room so if someone ACCIDENTALLY removes all there clean clothes on the floor I see it before it gets stirred into the pot of dirty.
The BEST part about the whole thing is the entire laundry process happens in 60 square feet. So I put a tiny travel dvd player in the laundry room. I have watched two completes seasons of stuff I like. I am actually excited to do laundry. If I am still engaged in the show I try to iron or straighten up in there. I have never been so caught up on laundry. The other day I was sad because I didn't have any laundry to do. That has never happened to me. So my daughter puked in her bed and my son peed all over the bath mats. So don't worry I was right back in there.

2 comments:

Megan said...

this is a great idea!

4girlsand2boys said...

Anytime you want to do some more laundry and you run out at your house...I am only two houses away!!!