CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Why does crazy stuff happen to me???

I could post at least ten incredibly terrible embarrassing moments that you would wonder if they were true. If you actually believed you would then wonder why is she telling these things out loud. What is it about me that all these horrifying things happen. I am not sure. I am always running late and only half prepared maybe that is a recipe for disaster. The average embarrassing moment probably wouldn't even phase me.. I don't know what the deal is ANYONE,,, ANYONE???

6 comments:

THE BRADY BUNCH said...

Maybe it's because you have a crazy neighbor who LOVES entertainment - so you unconsciously feel like you have to provide it!! And she loves you for it!!

blisster said...

i want to hear everything, time for a sleep over!!

Unknown said...

I'm so glad to hear this Jen, I always thought it was just me... now days I just laugh!! it still happens.

Unknown said...

Another one I thought was Jen's...sorry.

Nordy's said...

Hahahahaha, I have heard some of these stories, and I know they are true! And really, seriously, yes, the absolute craziest stuff does happen to YOU!!!

Jennay said...

sooo, I want to hear what happened?? And you say theirs no drama in your life.