CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, April 26, 2010

Our newest LOVE

In september, my dad gave us a little shihtzu named chewbaca. My kids had no idea who that was. My dad gave matt a really bad time. I cant' believe your kids haven't seen star wars. So for weeks made tried to rent, buy, and borrow the star wars trilogy. Well without investigating further I threw a fit and said they were too young. I thought they would be scared. Well one day a few weeks later matt bought the original series and brought it home. I was surprised to find out they were only pg.. well we watched the first two in two days and the third the following weekend. It has been so fun my kids LOVE it. There is a star wars reference about every fifteen minutes in our house. We have every toy. We want to be star wars as a family for halloween this year. I have rededicated myself to trusting my husband..

4 comments:

Texas Dimons said...

My boys LOVE that game! Found your blog through facebook. I love following blogs, I'll add you to my list. How are you?

Texas Dimons said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Unknown said...

What..you have a new dog???? does it keep my other girl company??

Unknown said...

Again I thought this was jennie's,,I guess they didn't get another dog..I did think that was kinda weird (that no one ever mentioned it) ;D