CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, April 26, 2010

What I worry about....

my kids being bullies at school
my belly fat
my laundry
my girls homework
If I am too mean
If I am too nice
dentist appt for my kids
my husband
If my kids are getting bullied or molested
how fast I run a mile
if my house stinks
If my kids are too involved or not enough
If my kids really have their own testimony
If I do enough service
where my phone is
If I have offended someone by my big mouthedness
my points
my sugar addiction
my shins
if I am late
my girls teachers.

5 comments:

Precept said...

ahhhhh....you must be a great mother to worry so much. I know a great therapist :) HEather

Jason and Audrey said...

AMEN SISTA! Why do we worry so much? I have a dozen or two to add to the list, but yeah, you've got a good start. We shouldn't worry so much, huh?

Susan said...

take a load off once in a while : ) hope all is well at your house ~

Unknown said...

I only have one thing to say about all your worries...YOUR PERFECT IN EVERYWAY!! I'm so lucky to have a women like you as..#1 my daughter-in-law, #2 my son's wife #3 the mother of my precious grandkids. I love you so much, and I thank God for bringing you into my life, EVERY SINGLE NIGHT!!!

Unknown said...

Wow Melissa,,I'm so sorry I guess I thought ALL of this was Jennie's. But I'll bet my lucky star,,your fantastic too!!!