CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, May 4, 2010

I love reality tv!!!

I am embarrassed to admit it. I won't talk about it in a crowd.. BUT I DO.. I love it.. It is the only tv I watch. I DVR biggest loser, survivor, and occasionally amazing race. I watch them while I fold laundry or cut coupons or lay there and eat popcorn.. I would love to try out for survivor some day. I think you have to be much younger and willing to be mostly naked on tv. I do have one thing going for me. I am lds reality tv loves the mormons, almost every show has at least one every season.

5 comments:

Emili said...

Me too. I love the batchelor - I admit it. And Dancing with the Stars. Do you remember the show "For Love or $"? That was hilarious. It was like the batchelor but at the end that last person could choose $1million or the girl/guy. I never did get into survivor though, somehow missed that boat...

Unknown said...

Reality tv loves gay mormons. lets be honest here

Anonymous said...

Oii eu sou Paulla moro no Brasil e não estou entendendo nada do seu blog ! Faço um curso de ingles e dá para entender algumas coisas mais ou menos vou te dizer ai mais ou menos quem sou eu em ingles mais nem sei se vce é americano oh :-/
Hi , I'm Paulla i'm from brasilian. Minas Gerais and I love o seu blog

Unknown said...

That is so funny!! As for the mormons on every reality show,,I think you might be right..infact when I see one I root for them !!!

Unknown said...

I'll stick with my comment,,sorry Melissa ;)