CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, October 3, 2008

I am alive and well

I have fallen off the blogging band wagon. I don't know what the problem is. I can't find my cord to download my awesome summer pics. I am happy to live in a very mundane highly scheduled environment. I am trying desperately to exercise several times a week. To which I am still gaining weight at a rapid speed. I am trying to help matt figure out his new business, dirt cheap anesthesia. Anyway don't hate on my blog when every time you get on, It is the same retarded post. I will be back. But I am doing fine and happy to have healthy happy kids, who need a lot of help with life. Oh yeah it was our tenth wedding anniversary. Which matt and I were very lucky to spend just with each other for an entire week. A big shout out to my mom and matts mom for standing in for me at home.

4 comments:

wood0306 said...

Your Funny!!! Hey, I wanted to let you know, if you go to http://www.stansburyparkassoc.org/ Then click on the Little Grins link, type in Stansbury Days. They have thousands of pictures. You will find some of you in your Fabulous Race!!! I haven't looked at many of them, because their are thousands, but did manage to find some!!! You can order them to if you want, since you had left your camera at home !!!

Emili said...

Melissa! Dallon just told me that you guys will be coming through in a couple of weeks. I hope you're planning on staying with us because we will be totally put out if you try to get a hotel or something. I'm really looking forward to seeing you and Matt and how your kids have grown! :)

Lynsey said...

Hi Mellisa!
It's Lynsey, I used to babysit your kids when you lived in Lubbock. I am so glad that I found your blog, I was talking to Hannah,and she mentioned that you guys where visiting them in Nevada. I typed in your name to see if you had a blog and this came up! I miss baby sitting your kids on Friday nights, now I babysit the Bustos children Friday nights.. you house was way quieter! I hope you guys are enjoying your new home!

Lynsey

Kathleen said...

Are you trying to say that being a mom to four darlings is a full-time job???? Let's see... taking care of the kids, taking care of the marriage, taking care of yourself... nothing seems amiss here.

Way to go, MOM! Andrea says you are a good mom and I have to say that I agree (based on the little that I know).