CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, July 13, 2008

Wow what a summer!!!

I know, I know I haven't posted for a while. This is the break down of our summer.
Last week of may. Crazy scramble to leave lubbock two weeks early than planned .
first week of June. Stay with grandnan and the giant waterslide waiting for our stuff to arrive.
second week of June unpack, strep throat, try to unpack and meet friends in Tooele.
Third week of June grammy visits, get ready for fam reunion and show grammy the sites of tooele.
Fourth week Amazing family reunion with my siblings. We haven't all been together for four years. You have to see the pics here. and here
fifth week Throw our stuff in the house and repack for fourth of July festivities at grandnans spend the weekend at the Pepperwood fourth party and grandnans extended family reunion.
sixth week Come home throw our stuff in the house and repack for a week at the lake with matts fam.
I am so SAD, Somewhere in the packing and unpacking I can't find my charger for my camera. So all the memories are just that.

5 comments:

The Doctors Wife said...

Sounds like a lot of fun. If you run into Drew and Ashley Whiting in Toelle that is my cousin and his wife.

Kathleen said...

Insanity = Bliss ???

Andrea said...

I feel the same way. I haven't even but the bags back in the garage. Instead we're just collecting travel crap that never gets put away because there's not time. See ya at the Ranch tomorrow for another great "vacation".

jaemiheaps said...

What is letter boxing????

wood0306 said...

BUSY BUSY BUSY!!!! Let me know when you have a minute and we will do lunch.