CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, March 12, 2008

For sale by owner I am obsessing.


As most of you know our house is for sale. Is it normal that I am obsessed? I think I may be a little psychotic. If anything new comes my way. I obsess over it until I tire of it. So, we have had our house on the market for one week as of today. I stare out the window counting the flyers leaving. It is all I think about, all I talk about. It really isn't that exciting. I just want something to happen. We have shown it four times in a week. I think on average that is a pretty strong showing. Everyone I talk to it is all about selling houses. I do and always have loved real estate. Maybe that is it. Maybe, I just need some prozac. I feel pressure to keep the house immaculate at all times in case someone calls. Well they aren't calling. We have almost given up hope. Did I mention it has only been a week. Maybe people are freaked out by the crazy lady staring out the window. "does she come with the house?"
Well now that my rant is over I want anyones thoughts on home selling.

6 comments:

Matt "The Bull" said...

um, yes the crazy lady comes with the house.

melissa smith said...

oh you are leaving me here

Unknown said...

you are too funny. anyone would lucky to have you come with the house! it will sell!!

listen, if you would like to rent it for about....oh say $750-800 per month Ill be the first one there :)

THE BRADY BUNCH said...

Ha ha - that is so funny because we did the SAME thing!! Especially on Sunday afternoons - we would close the blinds so we could stare out one slot w/out being noticed!! - Oh the good 'ole days!! Hang in there - it's going good so far!!

jtb said...

If the crazy lady comes with the house, I will take it? I figure $229k is pretty cheap for Melissa and a prime piece of real estate...

Anonymous said...

This is great info to know.