CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, November 14, 2008

Staley was Baptized.

Staley was baptized November 8th 2008. It was miraculous. Warning personal and sappy.
She was beautiful in her white dress. She was so excited. I had been praying for her to have a spiritual experience to know for herself she had made the right choice. To remember something special about her baptism. I think the day turned out perfect. She was so sweet, she cried several times. She sang with her cousin Hadley. As she was singing she really broke out into tears. Later brinley said, "Why did you cry staley?" Hadley said, "she was feeling the spirit so strongly." Staley said "and sometimes I cry when I am scared."
She was very nervous she would have to get baptized twice. but of course matt made sure to get the job done right. Thank you so much to everyone that came. It meant a lot to us to have so much support. And everyone was very generous to little staley pants.

4 comments:

Susan said...

Congratulations Staley! Wish we could have been there!

Kathleen said...

Staley doesn't know me from Adam, but tell her that I am very proud of her!

Lolly Soulier said...

Staley, I still remember you as a cute one year old walking around at my wedding reception. You're gorgeous! Congrats on the baptism! I love all the posts, great idea on the pumpkins, we'll have to try that next year. We can't make it home for holidays this year (Rob's on a ball and chain at the hospital- you would know all about that...), maybe next summer. Take care Melis!

Heather and Eric said...

Hi Melissa! This is Heather Short (Castleton). I saw that you commented on my blog. Where are you guys living? I would love to see you and your cute family! We usually in section 12 at the Utah games. Do you guys go alot? Let me know!