CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Fall in Utah!!!!

I just want to publicly apologize for all the bad things I said about Utah. well not all the bad but.
Is this weather amazing or what. I just spent two hours at the park with my kids in a short sleeve shirt and pants. The kids all stripped off their jackets and played. I can't believe it. Mid november. (I am embarresed but I have no idea what the date is. teens I know) I thought we were lucky to not have to trick or treat in the snow. I love this. One of the great things about Texas was the great weather. Even if it snows tomorrow I will still be happy. It is holiday time. We can have some snow now. But I have LOVED the FALL. football, new school supplies and clothes, Halloween, cool air. LOVE IT.

1 comments:

Erica Williams said...

Melissa, somehow I just linked to your blog and had to tell you how darling your kids are! And, you are right, fall in Utah is beautiful :)