CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, August 1, 2008

I must have some crazy rich friends!!!

I am shocked!! I am getting so much grief about the tooth incident. I can't believe it. Did you people hear me I said 700 dollars. So I decided to list all the things I would love to buy instead of a perfectly good crown once you dust off a little poop.
1. mountain bike
2. maid for a year
3. loads of new clothes.
4. new couch
5. trip with my honey
6.gorgeous greg olsen for my house.
7. crazy big water slide for my kids

4 comments:

jaemiheaps said...

I dont blame you as long as it got sanitized...lol

Abbie said...

So, Melissa - after running into you at Cold Stone on Saturday - I have another surprise. I went to college (Snow) with your sis-in-law Andrea. She left a comment on my blog, and from reading hers, found you two are related! This is a crazy-small world! Hope all goes well with your tooth situation, and I told Andrea to ask you to do the "Hog-Dog" from Girls' camp. I loved it! BTW - I used to play Bunco, so if you guys are ever desperate for a sub - have Charity give me a call!

April Dolato said...

I had to change my url. It's now ithinkilookawesome.blogspot.com

scottandangelle@gmail.com said...

I'm with you about the money. Only I would probable hire someone to clean up the crown for me!