CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, December 5, 2009

Daddy daughter prom

The drill team here did a fund raiser a daddy daughter prom. What a great idea. The girls LOVED it. We are still hearing about matts crazy dance moves.
I couldn't find my camera, while they were getting ready. So I snuck to the restaurant and took their pictures. Staley was mortified. "I hope you don't do this at my real prom"Matt bought all the girls corsages

Who told my kids that this is a pose for pictures. I could post twenty pics of them all doing this????????

Staley mortified!!!




Brady and Sadie


Canyon and I went to MC D's to have some mommy son time!!






I used all my getting ready skills on the girls.









2 comments:

wood0306 said...

These are priceless! Fun times and memories!

Lolly Soulier said...

What a fun memory, and how fun to have THREE girls to dress up! Our third boy is joining the family this week, so Ellie is quite the princess at this house. Your girls are so grown up!