CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, October 29, 2009

Brinley's 7th Birthday! red carpet premier

The queen of the day. The girls made crowns with gems, while I curled and sprayed their hair pink, purple or silver.

cupcakes.. what a poser

presents( ugh I keep forgeting to turn the pics)








red carpet. 6 bucks comes complete with double sided tape





I had to break out some dance moves to break the ice.







Laura made a million beautiful tiny cupcakes







Grammy and I catered the event.. with toothpicks and walmart frozen food







staley










the celebrities.










good night to the fans






































The hollywood walk of fame.. a star for each girl to write her name on.
















8 comments:

wood0306 said...

Great Job!!! You get the mom of the year award!!!

Susan said...

Love all the new pics! The kids have all grown up so much.....Lanee is looking so much older, I wouldn't even recognize her!
Great to see the updates ~

Emili said...

Looks like it was a blast! And look at your hot skinny self, you should have had a boa too!

Kathleen said...

Wow! You are full of energy. I bet the girls had fun. Looks like you had fun too, cutting some dance moves. I love all the pics. Are your girls going to a charter school or a private school? Wish now that I would have sent mine to a private school. Wish I could have afforded it!

Michelle said...

How cute! I was lucky to just get a pinate at my birthday. Anyways, I found your blog link on Ashley's and I'm going to add you onto mine. So glad I found you!

Jennifer said...

You're so cool! Loff it. Hope you guys get better soon.

Life couldn't be better...Really said...

Soooo cute! love you all! Jana

Unknown said...

I like to read your blog honey.