CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, September 14, 2009

Smith Family Ranch

We go to the ranch every year over the twenty fourth of July. I love it. I look forward to it all year. My kids love it. We played paintball. Fear factor, night games, kayak down the river, movies, hookie six, delicious food, we biked to wyoming and back. I am already planning for next year. I really love my in laws. We left the kids in the suburban(with a movie) while we played. So at the end we gave them a little open shooting time. Canyon( with a little help from oj) shot through my mask and gave me a bloody nose.



Go Team Orange.
















The ranch is fly fishing only. BUT matt took the kids down and used a worm and they caught some pretty big fish.





That is lanee's fish. This is our third year and I have yet to catch a fish. I am good at a lot of things but fishing is not one of them.














5 comments:

Susan said...

good times....glad you had a great summer. hope you guys are doing well. Lonnie and his brother really want to come up for conference and I know he would LOVE to see you guys....we'll let you know : )

Jason and Audrey said...

How fun! Can't wait to see you in Nov. at the girls nite!

Unknown said...

about time you updated...looks like a blast. And by loving the in laws, I'll include my self. Thanks, love ya right back. Heather Brimhall

scottandangelle@gmail.com said...

Fun! Fun! Fun! Thanks for sharing!

Jennifer said...

I love how fun you guys are. I hope I never get boring. Well, actually after looking at your blog, I think we are.