CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, April 4, 2009

I know I have gone TOO far but I can't help myself....

Hot Deals. HI MY name is melissa and I am a coupon a holic. I am going to stop. I can't help myself.. I need help...

My Best Deal So FAR!!! GRAND TOTAL .80 cents....for ten kraft dressings. All these items were... free!!!

My grand total for my weekly shopping trip.. 43.17...



I couldn't sleep after I was so excited.. I know it is silly but I REALLY LOVE a good deal.
This month I spent all my grocery budget. so I didn't SAVE anything. But I STOCKED up...
I think it is getting out of control. So in April I am going to try to spend only 50 dollars a week.
I love a good challenge.

3 comments:

jaemiheaps said...

wow!!! I need you to give me some lessons =)

Bliss said...

Yay!!! Congrats on catching the bug... it really is fun. Good job on all the deals. Now we need to figure out what to do with all that dressing. ha ha.

scottandangelle@gmail.com said...

You go girl!!!