CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Polar Express



We went to the Polar Express on the Heber Creeper. It was very fun. The kids LOVED it. The elves served cookies and chocolate milk. When we got to the north pole Santa got on and visited with all the kids. We sang christmas songs. On the way back they had a little open mic and Alayna really hammed it up. She sang a version of Jesus wants me for a sunbeam and told the same knock knock joke twice. Canyon went up to the mic but then stood there like a deer in the headlights. It was very magical. Matts mom bought us all matching jammies. It was super fun.

6 comments:

wood0306 said...

Cute. I heard that was fun! The kids are so cute all dolled up in there PJ's :)

Susan said...

Sounds like a fun night. I'm bummed that I couldn't get tickets down here. They sold out pretty quick and you know me.....the queen of procrastination!

Andrea said...

Your kids made it fun. That was the spirit of Christmas.

Astill Princesses said...

I've wanted to do that forever. We are going next year. Your kids are darling. I sounds so fun.

Gaylene said...

How fun!! I want to move back to Heber. I miss that place too. LOL

Anonymous said...

how can you write a so cool blog,i am watting your new post in the future!